Thursday, October 16, 2008
1.3 Mega Pixel USB Microscope
This 1.3 Mega Pixel USB Microscope allows you to capture some higher resolution images and videos, and display them on your PC using a simple USB connection. To operate it, what you need is a PC or laptop with USB ports, just plug and play and you can see magnified objects up to 200x.
This microscope also features 4 white LED lamps, an adjustable stand and a lens cap, all this at a $96 price tag.
* Iamge Sensor: 1.3 Mega pixels.
* Video Capture Resolution 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
* Still Image Capture Resolution 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
* Color: 24bit RGB
* Lens: Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
* Focus Range Manual Focus From 10mm to infinite
* Flicker Frequency 50Hz/60Hz
* Frame rate Max 30f/s under 600 Lus Brightness
* Magnification Ratio :10X up to 200X
* Shutter Speed: 1 sec to 1/1000 sec
* Video format AVI format
* White Balance: Auto
* Exposure: Auto
* Light Source: 4 LED White Light
* Light ON/OFF: With
* PC Interface: Mini USB 1.1 / 2.0
* Operation system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* Power supply: 5V DC from USB Port
* Size: 1.1cm in length, 3.3cm in diameter ( at the biggest ).
* Weight: 344g.